Renegade Ro Forums
Renegade Ro Forums
Renegade Ro Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegade RO Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read this, please.

Go down 
+3
ron12
UchihaMadara
Freedom`
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Freedom`

Freedom`

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:39 am

Ok, I've been suspecting that something's really fishy in-game.. I've been watching some players since then.. I know I'm not someone who needs to come after players but I really sense that something really fishy is happening in-game so here it goes..

Just few minutes ago, I've been watching players on main town(prontera) specifically the so-known "Pao/Pau" or whatever u call him. I was checking their stuffs coz I was suspecting that something is really strange about. So I found out that they have tons and tons of MVP cards already, having the fact that I'm kind of active and checks the server once in awhile. I know that u will say I shall stop blabbering about it but I just can't take this for good anymore. So I checked some players and found something on this someone, the admin said nevermind about it but I insist on reporting this stuffs. I found out that this "player" has so many "rare MVP cards" which is absolutely 99.9% impossible to get since MVP card drops are set in 0.1%, so I ask for a check in logs and all to find out how do they get those MVP cards and to settle this down once and for all. I know I'm not in the right place to judge people but I think it's about time to find things out by asking for the player's response about this recent "MVP cards" drops. So I ask if they are legit or illegits. As a GM/Forum Mod, I myself know that GMs are somewhat responsible for what is happening in-game or/and out-game, if you have concerns on having a successful private RO server then we must at least settle things out once in a while. As for these cases, I would like the admin to watch out for them and take some actions about it.

Here are some Screenshots I took while checking things out:

Read this, please. ScreenMidddlerate053

Here you see, this player has the following MVP cards and Items:
1.) Tao Gunka Card
2.) Moonlight Card
3.) Garm Card
4.) High Wizard Card
5.) Thanatos Card? (seems like a dream)
6.) 53 Gold coin (cost 1 billion zeny each coin)

Read this, please. ScreenMidddlerate054

Here you'll see the player having 108 pieces of Enriched Elunium which cost 7.6m each (w/ discount)/10m each(w/o discount), which I believe is illegit too.

Read this, please. ScreenMidddlerate054

This is also another one that makes me go insane.. having those number yellows keys(needed for thanatos quest) seems to be so impossible.

Referring to this:
Quote :
On the 4th floor you have to find another machine, but now you’ve to solve a puzzle. You have to guess 3 numbers between 1 to 9 (without repeating). Every turn you have to input 3 numbers and the machine will tell you how many of them are correct and how many of them are in the right position. You have 5 attempts. If you fail, the machine will reset and the code will change. When you solve the puzzle, you’ll obtain the Yellow Key. Only one thing… Patience.

I myself tried the quest ones and I also did suggest the quest to be implemented, trying my luck to enter the tower.. 2 hours of solving the puzzle and none have been correct, taking note of this.. he has 1004 yellow keys which seems pretty illegit.
Also, having those number of fragments(agony, despair, hatred, sorrow) seems impossible too, taking much time of getting them for more or like 30 mins every respawn of this monsters making them so illegit to have.

Now it's up to you if you'll consider this as "trash" or something like that. All I want here is FAIR gameplay for every player we have considering the upcoming players who will join the server. Having these items seems to be so UNFAIR to all, seeing them having so much overpowered cards and if there's such thing, items.

I'm just concerned to our server's future and economy, seeing them having these items makes me feel that something really fishy is happening in-game, so now I leave it to you player/s and admin to judge what you have just seen.
Thanks for sparing some time reading this, and I hope you'll do something about this, having such things is so futile so I leave it to you Admin Crisanta. Again, Thank you so much for reading.

Greetings to all,
Freedom`
Back to top Go down
Freedom`

Freedom`

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:54 am

Update:

Here are some screenshots I took while watching the players:

Read this, please. ScreenMidddlerate056

Read this, please. ScreenMidddlerate057

Read this, please. ScreenMidddlerate058

I believe that having another High Wizard card is somewhat err, out of hand but yeah. Again it's up to you if you'll consider them as legitimate card-holders or such MVP cards or something, but mind you, having these cards are 99.9% impossible.
Back to top Go down
UchihaMadara

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:28 am

Ano ba yan nagkakalokohan na lng ba tayo sa server na to.....

Kami hirap na hirap kami mag hunt d2......

Yung iba easy to get lng ano po ba labanan d2 palakasan?......

Sa Totoo lng po kung ganyan takbo ng server na 2.........

Simula pa lng Bagsan na.....

MAG ISIP NAMAN PO KAYO......

Kung Cno Tamaan Wag ka poh magalit.....

Kasi totoo namn......

Bala ka na po......

Mag Decision........Nasa Sayo namn yan eh......

Tandaan nio Nag uumpisa palang tong server na2....
Back to top Go down
Freedom`

Freedom`

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:31 am

you got a point, Uchiha.

Greetz,
Freedom`
Back to top Go down
ron12

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:01 am

1st.

On the 1st screenies Smile. who's the gm's that can create @item (i dont know cuz im new here, and we just online just to hunt mvps.)

2nd.

Our Mvp's ?? try chaining mvps 24/7. Or maybe your just a little insecure cuz you just waste youe time sitting on pront investigating? ^^ what a desperate guy..

3rd.

How can you say were using speed hack ? hunch ? c'mon freedom.

You know, each server have their own database. And its not like that RENEGADE is like the same other ragnarok servers. ( Are you a kid now knowing this ?? )

4th.

Well. and on the things you said ? "Palakasan nalng sa ADMIN" dude, we even speak less to renz. and c'mon ^^ if your so investigative on our items. Smile Be sure that you all know the right thing b4 doin' your move. cuz you such an annoying bi***. ^^, .

5th.

whats on the screenies? abusing abilities by getting it ? elephant elephant

6th.

Your really getting a good impression on being a forum mod. ^^ w/ those trash words Smile.. clearly showing that you aint be "BANNED" cuz you got a rank, aint like us, a ordinary player.. Basketball

THINK B4 YOU ACT Smile YOUR JUST RIGHT ON ONE POINT. BUT MOST ARE JUST A HUNCH Smile) GROW UP KIDDO afro afro

Act more mature. Act more like a gm/forum mod.

lol! lol!

(Sry on sum harsh words Admin)
Back to top Go down
ron12

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:04 am

UchihaMadara wrote:
Ano ba yan nagkakalokohan na lng ba tayo sa server na to.....

Kami hirap na hirap kami mag hunt d2......

Yung iba easy to get lng ano po ba labanan d2 palakasan?......

Sa Totoo lng po kung ganyan takbo ng server na 2.........

Simula pa lng Bagsan na.....

MAG ISIP NAMAN PO KAYO......

Kung Cno Tamaan Wag ka poh magalit.....

Kasi totoo namn......

Bala ka na po......

Mag Decision........Nasa Sayo namn yan eh......

Tandaan nio Nag uumpisa palang tong server na2....

^^ isa rin to. Rush talker. Like you knew the whole thing. Hehe. well said. Smile But. Be sure your in the right track. by just getting on a look on the screenies.

Your the one who's ruining this server and even the admins name cuz of telling/accusing things on other players w/ only a hunch and a minimal proof.. c'mon people. think b4 you move. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:20 am

2nd.

Our Mvp's ?? try chaining mvps 24/7. Or maybe your just a little insecure cuz you just waste youe time sitting on pront investigating? ^^ what a desperate guy..

24/7? i dont think anyone hunts mvps 24/7 i do log in and see no players online on afternoons for hours.. i do check everyday... dont tell me you guys got no classes or work that u guys could actually log in 24/7.. and it doesnt mean you chain kill mvps that itll drop cards right away.. i would hunt mvps and mini bosses for a whole week and im usually on for 12 to 16 hours a day before and it wouldnt even drop a card.

and besides its your guild who was acting so tough sayin that you guys are bestfriends with santa that he actually got your back coz youve been with him on other servers... and with one of you sayin... " di mo alam kung sino binangga mo.. gamitan ng position"

just by sayin that your implying what....?
Back to top Go down
Freedom`

Freedom`

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:48 am

Quote :
1st.

On the 1st screenies Smile. who's the gm's that can create @item (i dont know cuz im new here, and we just online just to hunt mvps.)

2nd.

3rd.

How can you say were using speed hack ? hunch ? c'mon freedom.

You know, each server have their own database. And its not like that RENEGADE is like the same other ragnarok servers. ( Are you a kid now knowing this ?? )

4th.

Well. and on the things you said ? "Palakasan nalng sa ADMIN" dude, we even speak less to renz. and c'mon ^^ if your so investigative on our items. Smile Be sure that you all know the right thing b4 doin' your move. cuz you such an annoying bi***. ^^, .

5th.

whats on the screenies? abusing abilities by getting it ? elephant elephant

6th.

Your really getting a good impression on being a forum mod. ^^ w/ those trash words Smile.. clearly showing that you aint be "BANNED" cuz you got a rank, aint like us, a ordinary player.. Basketball

THINK B4 YOU ACT Smile YOUR JUST RIGHT ON ONE POINT. BUT MOST ARE JUST A HUNCH Smile) GROW UP KIDDO afro afro

Act more mature. Act more like a gm/forum mod.

lol! lol!

(Sry on sum harsh words Admin)

Now, now, let's don't get too pissy coz I turned your tricks up.. here are my replies to your post:

1.) I never said, you got them from a GM, unless you do? Therefore, only 2 GMs have the @item command and they are •Gm• Crisanta (Admin) and •Gm• CanadianGirl (Admin's Little Sister).

2.) If you mean you are chaining MVPs, then why would the older players until now doesn't have MVPs? come to think of it, you have 99.9% chance of not getting one which I believe is totally quite difficult. (mind you, I'm checking the server everyday or whenever I have time to check it and I don't see players gets on, you guys are barely on.)

3.) Again, I never said, u did use speed hacks or something like that, unless you do? and what's the server's database gotta do with this? ALL WE NEED HERE ARE THE LOGS.. ^^,

4.) I also never said "palakasan nalang sa admin", as far as I remember, it was.. "palakasan nalang sa influence" which I know is somewhat true, coz I know all of you came from another server but come to think of it, u guys need to read the server's description and the server's rules, both forums and in-game.

Refer to these:

..Our team practices fair and quality game play for all of you players out there. We promise to bring you all a community that provides fair and equal treatment..

(server rules)

Respect our Staffmembers as well as other players ingame, its really important to give a helping hand and create a nice community.

5.) The screenshots are what you call E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E-S or P-R-O-O-F-S.. and if you think it's abusing, well, I don't think so, coz it's my responsibility (as a GM) to look after the players of the server itself.

6.) As you can see, I'm the ones who's looking after our forums.

Refer to this:

Quote :
Do not disrespect moderators. Be respectful in both the forums and any private communications with moderators. Moderators are volunteers that donate many, many hours of their own time to help in the forums and chat rooms. Violations of this rule will not be tolerated.

also, there's no such thing as "special treatment" between me and the admin, so I can be banned too, remember, WE ARE ALL EQUAL HERE.

Ok, I think that serves well.

Next, Here are some Screenshots I took while arguing with the "criminal/cheater" or w/e you want to call him:

Read this, please. ScreenMidddlerate064

Read this, please. ScreenMidddlerate066

Read this, please. ScreenMidddlerate067

Read this, please. ScreenMidddlerate070

Read this, please. ScreenMidddlerate071

Read this, please. ScreenMidddlerate072

Read this, please. ScreenMidddlerate074

1st Screenshot:
Shows that Bill Gates(a.k.a Pao/Pau) really has those cards off his inventory/cart/storage, saying himself that he doesn't own those cards, serves him right.

2nd Screenshot:
Here, Bill Gates(a.k.a Pao/Pau) says that he bought the incantation samurai card and kiel d-01 card from someone which I believe that they are given by Arisa(formerly GM before) on purpose.

3rd Screenshot:
Here you'll see the Ranger(Lmao) saying he is interserver-trading which I believe is illegal on most of the servers, also, you'll see that he said that he got the thanatos card from vengeance which I believe is banned for doing something illegal, also, taking advantage of it means it's somewhat against the rules, right?

4th Screenshot:
Now, Bill Gates(a.k.a Pao/Pau) says that he is really a cheater(look at the chatbox).

5th Screenshot:
Here you see again, Bill Gates(a.k.a Pao/Pau) said "he scammed" which I don't know from where or from whom.

6th Screenshot:
Bill Gates(a.k.a Pao/Pau) dropped the said cards taking them as proof.

Last Screeshot:
Again, having the said cards.. Bill gates clearly shows that he himself cheated the server, I don't know if there are more cases about "cheating" but I would want the admin to investigate the members of One Piece guild having so much MVP cards seems like too difficult to believe that they have them.

All I want here is for this to be done very well:

Quote :
Our team practices fair and quality game play for all of you players out there. We promise to bring you all a community that provides fair and equal treatment.

by doing so, our server might become one of the best servers out there.

BE FAIR, BE EQUAL, PLAY FAIR, PLAY EQUAL. That's all I ask here.
No one can/shall bend the rules in our server as long as I'm here to serve you all, FAIRLY AND EQUALLY.

Greetings to all,
Freedom`

Last edited by Freedom` on Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UchihaMadara

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:40 am

Parang may tinamaan yata..

baka may ginagawa rin na milagro kaya tinamaan?.....Very Happy

Mag enjoy ka sana sa ginagawa moh......

Makonsensya ka sana sa ginagawa moh....

Hirap na hirap ang Admin sa paggawa.....

Ikaw Abuso.....

Good Luck na lng pagpatuloy mo lng yan.......!!!
Back to top Go down
noobienewbie

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:43 am

o.O uchiha?
Back to top Go down
Freedom`

Freedom`

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:46 pm

@newbienoobie
he's not the uchiha we know hehe xD, fixed your RenegadeRO already?
Back to top Go down
noobienewbie

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:03 am

oh icic not yet dunno what to do hais
Back to top Go down
Kaori

Kaori

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Do i gotta read this it's to much reading Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sean

Sean

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:36 pm

kaorrrrrrrrrri whats up?!
Back to top Go down
Freedom`

Freedom`

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:33 am

@kaori
hey hime, what's up? xD well well you don't need to force yourself reading this..
miss yah hime. Wink

@topic
I'll update this when I see more "snitchers" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
•Gm• Crisanta

•Gm• Crisanta

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Everything is settled   Read this, please. EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:45 pm

It has been decided.
For the sake of the game players who is associated with GM arisa shall recieve punishment.
topic is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Read this, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this, please.   Read this, please. Empty

Back to top Go down

Read this, please.
Page 1 of 1